EAEA Grundtvig Award: Adult education and refugees
- Category: News
Each year, the EAEA celebrates innovation and excellence in adult education. The EAEA Grundtvig Award highlights project results that produce new ideas, new partnerships, new methodologies and a new understanding how we can work in adult learning. Deadline for submission: 17th of April 2016
EAEA will award excellent adult education and learning projects with the topic Adult education and refugees in two categories:
1. European Projects:
- EU + candidate countries need to have a transnational partnership in at least 3 countries
- All other European countries need to have either a transnational element or have a strong national partnership with a diverse range of stakeholders
2. Projects from outside of Europe:
- We are looking for projects that have either a transnational element or a strong national or local partnership with a diverse range of stakeholders
3. Projects on national or regional levels:
- We are looking for projects have a strong national or local partnership with a diverse range of stakeholders and/or show innovative ways of working with the newly arrived and the host population and/or with a strong cooperation of adult education organisations and civil Society.
You may submit a description of your project in one of the following languages: English, French, German, Italian or Spanish. Entries must be received by filling in the electronic form until Sunday, 17th of April 2016.